Spontaneous Protection Enabling Accelerated Response
who is this for?
"Your ability to protect yourself or a loved one is inarguably the single most important skill you can possess."
-Coach Tony Blauer
What if learning how to protect yourself was much easier than you thought? That was the inspiration Coach Blauer had over thirty years ago. He noticed that no one really used technical martial arts in real confrontations.
what is the spear system?
“The SPEAR System is based on an 80,000-year-old genetic survival response that helped keep our ancestors alive. The reptilian brain wants you to survive. Its initial response is to protect the head and move you away from danger. We have sharpened this movement. Be the tip of the spear. Because in your fight, you’re point.”
— Coach Tony Blauer
What is our goal?
Coach Blauer’s focus, our mission and path has not wavered since he began teaching real-world self-defense in 1979…He has been on the cutting-edge of reality-based training for the self-defense world ever since. His goal has always been to make the world safer.
Starting with you.
We at Impulse PDR are proud to be an authorized affiliate of his system.
What will you learn?
When you train with us you will learn :
● How to reconnect with your intuition and instincts
● How to recognize a fear spike and how to listen to its signals and most importantly, how to manage fear
● Simple, functional movements, based on how real people move
Training in the SPEAR System will teach anyone:
● How to reconnect to the human weapon system.
● That 80% of confrontations could have been avoided.
● The Three D’s: How to to detect danger, how to defuse and de-escalate and, if push comes to shove, to defend.
● A simple and practical system that’s congruent with your emotional psychological state during a confrontation..